Commonly asked Data Structures and Algorithms Problems by big tech and different solution approaches with code in Java and C

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Joveo SDE-2 Interview Experience


How i get connected :

I was reached by a recruiter and she explained me about the company and opportunity of SDE-2.

She told me how different their work is and they are already in profit.


Interview Experience :

There were total 6 rounds out of which 5 were DS, Algo and System Design and 1 was Hiring manager round.


Technical Rounds : 

They asked me to solve several problems and discuss it with them with why i choose this approach and can we do better.

 

Questions asked :

Huffman Encoding

Dynamic Programming standard questions

Tree 

Questions based on array and strings(Difficulty : Medium)

Low Level and High Level Components design


Hiring Manager Round :

HM contacted me and told the vision of the company. He is a nice person

Asked me why i want to change and what i am looking for in the org

He explained the areas upon which company will be working for atleast next 1 year and asked if i am comfortable to work on it

Overall Experience:

My overall Experience was good but not great. They conducted lot of rounds even when all of them went really good and they provided low balled compensation and they were not ready to negotiate much however I have already cleared them the expectations prior to the interviews.
 

Read compensation here : https://hackerranksolutionc.blogspot.com/2021/06/joveo-sde-2-salary.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Stats